What could be simpler than just inserting a block where you want to start a new tab? Just insertMagic Tabs between any other blocks and your page will magically split into tabs or accordions.
Magic Tabs is so simple, yet offers so much more:
- Any block or combination of blocks within a tab.
- Multiple sets of tabs within a page.
- Multiple sets of tabs within any area.
- Different templates for each set of tabs.
- Untabbed blocks above, below or between sets of tabs.
- Tab memory.
- Tooltips on tabs.
- Tabs within stacks and global areas.
- Nested tabs
- Vertical tabs
- Responsive threshold, render as an accordion
- Animated transitions for tabs and accordions
- Icons in tab headings
- Automated tab headings
- Back button history
- Easy links to tabs from on page or off page
- Contextual links to tabs, First, Last, Previous, Next
- Split Forms and Page Lists into tabs
- Automated player, create automated slide shows and sliders out of tabs
- No Tabs - tabs without tab controls for building automated slide shows.
- Many different tab templates included.
- Easily add your own tab templates.
- Use themes from ButtonsFactoryPro in tab templates
Magic Tabs are so easy to use, you can get started by simply adding Magic Tabs blocks onto a page where you want to start each tab. If you want to explore more advanced possibilities, work your way through the comprehensive documentation on these pages.
- Getting Started
- Advanced Settings
- Tabs and Layouts
- Global Settings
- Jump and Linking to Specific Tabs
- Auto Play
- Splitting a Form into Tabs
- Form to Magic Tabs block details
- Splitting a Page List to an Accordion
- No Tabs
- Developing Tab Templates
- Problem Solving
- Developer Interfaces